Friday 3 February 2012

Ultimate Nude Nailvarnish

Since the Festive period is well and truly over I felt the need to put my red and glitter varnish days behind me for a while and return back to appreciating the beauty of a nude nail. I can always tell I really love a new polish when I use it 2 manicures in a row and still stare down at my hands to admire the view.

The polish in question is OPI's 'Tickle My Francey'. I bought mine from Beauty Bay for £10.50. Not the cheapest nail varnishes on the market but for such a wearable, everyday, all seasons colour I really think it's worth splashing out for. It is fast becoming my all time favourite nude. I was in love with Chanel's Particuliere as an everyday colour for so long that I wasn't even on the market for a replacement, but this colour came into my life through default the other week and I haven't looked back since. The shade is a pinky nude with grey and purple undertones depending on what light you catch it in. It isn't massively opaque but 2 coats is sufficient to get a true colour representation. Nude colours can obviously vary quite a lot depending on your skin tone but I think I have found my perfect match. For anyone that's wanting a new beautiful everyday colour I can't recommend this enough!

So, what do you think? Have you tried this colour or any other nudes recently? Let me know your favourites.

F x

1 comment:

  1. i'm addicted to nude nail polish! have loads of different swatches on my blog... fav of the moment is a nails inc one http://www.unnakednails.com/2012/05/notd-kensington-gate.html

    xxx

    http://www.unnakednails.com/

    ReplyDelete