Sunday 15 January 2012

Just a quick Hello

OK, so I have been contemplating over what my first post should be for what feels like months now. To the point where I over-thought the entire situation so have decided to just do a straightforward 'Hello' post. Simple I know, some may say quite boring and unoriginal but I didn't think jumping straight into reviews, hauls and general life posts seemed appropriate.

I have wanted to start a Blog for AGES after religiously following the likes of Vivianna from 'Vivianna Does Makeup' and Suzi from 'Style Suzi'. As a self confessed shopaholic I love the blogging community and wanted to get in on the action myself. I am not going to claim to be any sort of expert other than being a professional shopper in my spare time, but believe me I would give Rebecca Bloomwood a run for her money!

I would love any feedback or comments that you have and I will take them all on board (unless it is something unnecessarily negative or bitchy!). To find out more about me and other Blogs that I love then check out the 'About' and 'Vivace Loves Blogs' pages up above. O, and don't forget to spread the Love.

F x

1 comment: