Wednesday 25 January 2012

Topshop Wishlist

           

           

Topshop is like my shopping sanctuary. When I'm having no luck finding that last minute dress for a night out or a new pair of everyday jeans it seems to cure all my problems. I can always rely on it to provide me with some kind of retail therapy when I am having the worst days, even if it's just in the shape of a new ring or a nail polish. 

Don't get me wrong, I agree that it can be ridiculously overpriced at times and the Oxford Street store is so busy sometimes I actually can't bear the thought of tackling the crowds, but overall I have to admit I'm a fan. I am also actually an ex-employee of Mr Phillip Green after fulfilling most Topshop addicts dream of working there whilst at University in Newcastle. All that staff discount and uniform allowance did nothing but reinforce my love for their clothing and the story continues on from there.

Now if you're anything like me, everyday you have a mental list of certain websites you will religiously check. Topshop is on my list. If I like something I pop in into my basket and mull over it for a few days before making a final decision on whether or not to purchase. Today was like every other day however I noticed that my basket was starting to get pretty full. All the S/S '12 pieces are starting to filter through and as I booked a holiday to Thailand the other week I feel I am well and truly ready to commence shopping for my new season wardrobe.

I managed to rattle my basket down to the 8 pieces above which I love. I think they sum up my style quite well too, I'm very much a girly girl and would always rather pull on a skirt than a pair of jeans. What do you think? Do you have any favourite pieces from Topshop at the moment? I would love to know your opinions.

F x

No comments:

Post a Comment