Wednesday 18 January 2012

Yo! Sushi and Glamour Magazine

One thing you will all get to know about me very well over time is my love for food. Being half Italian eating always has been an integral part of my life and Dining Out is, after Shopping, by far one of my favourite past-times. So, when I picked up this months Glamour magazine and spotted a 45% off voucher for Yo! Sushi I was thrilled to say the least.

I love Yo! Sushi. It's so good for an easy, quick, healthy food fix and as I had to catch a train home last night from London that's exactly what I needed. Me and the boy went to his local branch and ate till out hearts content for the mere price of £18. Now, that may seem quite a lot but believe me we ate a hell of a lot of sushi!! 

Unlike many magazine discount vouchers where you tear them out and produce them at the till point for a one time only discount this offer can be used as many times as you like up until the 29th January. All you have to do is register online, log in to access a voucher code number and the present this to the cashier when paying. There are obviously T&Cs like with all offers which include not being able to use the voucher on a Saturday and the discount not applying to any drinks but overall I think it's a pretty good deal.

All you have to do is log on to www.yosushi.com/glamour and away you go! Have you been to Yo! Sushi recently and used this voucher? Or have you dined out with any other good discounts lately? I would love to know :D 

F x


No comments:

Post a Comment